WCA COVID-19 Policy
COVID-19 booking details
Please know that at WCA the health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We follow specific Covid-19 measures to make our adventures possible and enjoyable. We are following the health guidelines as specified by the government to ensure our tours and activities are as safe as possible.
Please make sure you agree with all of the procedures listed below if booking a tour. Our goal is for everyone to have a great time in the canyons all summer long while staying safe!
- We screen our staff and clients for COVID-19 symptoms before every tour. We reserve the right to refuse any person displaying Covid-like symptoms.
- We accept a maximum of 6 persons per tour (2 person minimum)
- We are adapting our tours to make social distancing easier (guiding only specific canyon sections, teaching rappelling on a dry spot before the tour, etc.)
- We ask you to come with a neck collar (Buff type) as a face mask. This is for when social distancing is not possible (you can arrive with a face mask if you prefer but don’t count on wearing it in the canyon unless it is made of fabric and not paper). We will have some for sale in case you do not have any.
- We carry hand sanitizer and provide gloves at all time
- We sanitize all piece of equipment we provide between every client
- We ask you to fill out a modified version of our waiver and to sign a declaration of health and exposure.
These measures are in place to ensure that we are following strict guidelines and procedures so that our guests can still enjoy the adventures of canyoning without the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus. The safety of all participants depends on your commitment to follow these rules. We reserve the right to interrupt the tour in case some of our participants are not adhering to these rules. Please be aware that these measures are in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and do not guarantee protection from the virus.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For additional health resources visit Alberta Health Services.
See you soon in the canyons!